Bob The Blind Guy Installations offers professional measuring and installation on all types of window treatments including blinds, shades, drapes and shutters. Our service area covers most of Northeastern Illinois to Southeastern Wisconsin. No matter where your at with your window treatment project, we can help.
If your just starting to search for the right treatment for your home! We have over 25 years working with different brands and can help you with product recommendations which will work best for your home at the most economical price. Having a knowledgeable partner to assist you through this process will help ensure you get the results you want.
If you already purchased blinds, shades drapes or shutters and just need them professionally installed, we can help with that. Just give us a call or fill out the contact us form and we’ll schedule a time for one of our installers to come out and help with your project.
All work guaranteed. Window treatments can be very expensive and if you make a mistake in your measurements…well it will be a costly one. Our measuring guarantee will help you avoid costly measuring mistakes. You can relax knowing you’ve partnered with a team of knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly professionals who thoroughly enjoy what they do.
So give us a call at 847-845-1156 or fill out the contact form
Ten Reasons to Use A professional Window Treatment Installer
1. Inside or Outside Mount. What’s the difference? How much depth do I need to do an inside mount
2. What kind of treatments are available. Which are best for my needs.
3. Window Treatments are very expensive. Where can I get the best deal. Who is going to take care of any problems without making me jump through hoops.
4. Which are the best for energy efficiency.
5. Pointing out the many things you might not be aware of to give you the most professional look possible.
6. I have a very wide window. What will work best and do I do one or multiple treatments.
7. What is the best treatment to make my room as dark as possible. Is there a difference between room darkening and blackout shades.
8. What options do I have for my sliding glass door. I’m tried of vertical blinds.
9. What’s the difference between wood blinds and faux wood blinds.
10. Saves you money. The cost of reordering a mis-measured treatment will cost much more than the cost of our “guaranteed” measuring fee.
Call and schedule your appointment Now 847-845-1156